Monday, August 3, 2009

more backseat tidbits

included in today's trip-to-the-libary commentary:

"mama, if half of seven is three and a half, what's half of seven and a half?"

and

"mama, if you tried to feed a dead person, would they just spit the food back out or something since their digestive system doesn't work anymore?"

and

"mama, the man in that car next to us is smoking a cigarette or something! keep the windows rolled up!"

and

"mama, why is there a security guard at the library? look, he has a gun! what is that for? in case someone tries to steal a book?"

i swear i'm not driving this kid around anymore.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This makes me chuckle. I remember calling my older sister last summer and saying, "I'm going to go crazy if I have to spend anymore time in the car with Ruthie before she starts school. I can't keep up with the random and complex questions."

Hannah